The Cotton Cabin is a cozy quilt shop housed on historic Main Street in Dubuque, Iowa. We carry the latest release fabrics including the Moda, RJR, Amy Butler and Clothworks lines to name a few. You'll always find plenty of new samples along with kits for your convenience. We also carry hand dyed 100% wool, sewing and rug hooking accessories; including punch needle and stitching supplies.
We're very excited to ring in the new year with a ton of new books, new patterns, new fabric and a new Mystery Block of the Month. Click the link to the right to get started today.
Here's a glimpse at a few other special things happening at the Cotton Cabin this year:
- Tri-State Treasure Hunt Shop Hop. Join us as we hop from shop to shop looking for that secret treasure item. July 17, 18 & 19 9am - 5 pm Gather a unique shop hop project and fabric from each shop - free with purchase. Lots of prizes!
- Congratulations to the Tri-State Treasure Hunt Shop Hop Winners!
- Treasure Map - Roanne Willey
- Baskets - Corrine Rauch, Stella Regan, Ruth Ann Dorch, Margie Fry, Jane Petersen and Amanda Coffren. There were lots of other winners - too many to mention here.
- All Iowa Shop Hop, 2015. Details coming soon.
Click here to get started today!